Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 87

 

This one may get buried face down in the yard

 

The other day, I opened the doll cabinet and she jumped out and tried to bite my leg! Ok, she fell off the shelve and landed on the floor.  I'm not quit sure if she's a bride or what. Made out of paper mache and her hands, feet and head are way out of size for the body. Or maybe she has the mumps.


I'm getting all stressed out getting the house cleaned up to sell it. Where did all that stuff come from? We've already taken 2 car loads to the charity shop and tossed a bunch of junk away. And I've taken stuff to my shop (I don't need to pack bias tape), still more to do.  I had to have the plumber come by on Monday to fix a leaky toilet, thank the gods I didn't need to buy a new one. Wish us luck!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Yes, she's quite odd. You always have an unusual doll for Wednesdays! Love it. As far as moving, and STUFF, I don't know where it comes from, but boy does it come out of everywhere when it's time to move. I have moved three times in the last three years, have downsized every time, and still have lots of stuff! Best wishes during the move! One thing's for sure, it can be exciting to move! :) xo Lynn

    ReplyDelete