After days (weeks?) I finally found a pattern that worked. One problem with using already made clothes, is finding a pattern that fits the fabric. I searched the 5 file cabinets of patterns and found a couple things that I really liked. To bad there wasn't enough fabric. So I made..............
A floppy hat!
Perfect for the next festival ( I joke) or Renn Fair (I joke times 2). I did have to go to the fabric store and buy lining fabric and some thread.
All this was leftover and know I'm thinking about looking for some more printed corduroy and making a patchwork something or other.
Saw this idea on A Beautiful Mess and had to do it.
The whole project cost about $15 including both plants. And, yes, I wore my new hat to the home store.
For the first time in ages, I'm sharing over at Hat Attack. See ya later!