Wednesday, May 4, 2016

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 198



Queen Margaery (AKA Anne Bolen) is still in prison. Confess my ass.


 She's so sassy.



Speaking of still, I'm still sortenizing (sorting/organizing) at work. It feels like I've done the men's shoes 99 times, let's NOT make it 100. So far both shoe areas, the Hat Room, day dresses/evening dresses, ties, collars jabot etc,  and purses. Damn, we have a lot of stuff. I'm also doing inventory tags on pieces that we pull for shows. That should take years to finish, haha. So I guess my job is safe for awhile. Photos of all this organizing will happen sometime. Nobody mess anything up, ok?




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, another 17+ doll.
    I've been sorting my own closet. Gaaa!!
    Well done on your organizing. I'm sure I would swoon seeing all the wonderful pieces in your inventory.

    ReplyDelete