Wednesday, August 10, 2016

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 211


Back to Westros. Here's Cersi's favorite brother, Jamie with the Gold Hand. He got his right hand chopped off and lived! 



It's hard being The Kingslayer without your sword hand.


School starts back next Monday. I've been sorting/Organizing the mens stock. Suits, sport coats, you name it, I've organized it. The storage is looking  great, but it makes for boring photos. Here's a bunch of suit hanging nicely on a rack.....see what I mean? Almost done.


1 comment:

  1. I do like the bathrobe-with-boots look: comfy and functional! (One never knows if one might face raccoons at the bins.)

    I'd have said men's suits were boring until I watched a YouTube program on Saville Row tailoring. Yikes! It's virtually engineering with "moveable surfaces"!

    ReplyDelete