Wednesday, March 8, 2017

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 237


Here's a sweet Chinese girl doll. Her eyebrows look like wings.

We're moving right along on the show. This week is Sweatshop week, 15 chorus costumes all the same. It's a lot of: flat line, serge, sew together repeat. Got about half done. They all need skirts.........


I've noticed my lack of "fashion posts". Truth be told, I haven't taken the time to figure out the self-timer on the new camera. Ok, I just found the user guide. I'll be trying to sort out the directions and start posting more outfit photos.


Later!  




3 comments:

  1. She's a cute Little lady!
    Looking forward to see more fashion posts! and more of everything indeed!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny, precious floral print; tiny, precious feet; tiny, precious baby! Not the sort of dolly created for the tourist trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, her eyebrows do! :) I have been failing in fashion photos as well, needing a camera! I have to do something about that soon.
    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete