Wednesday, February 14, 2018

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 283


Another flood doll or how I felt last week?


photo by Karen Rabb Vance

About not having a post last week: I woke up with a temp of 101 and was pretty much fighting the flu for the next 5 days. I finally felt well enough yesterday to go back to work. I can no longer brag that I never get the flu. I can't remember the last time I came down with it. Maybe 15-16 years ago. The Doctor turned into The Nurse and is heathy as a horse. Oh, Happy Valentine's Day! I got a new digital thermometer, because I used the old so many times the battery wore out. 



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear of another flu victim - get well soon!
    That is one horrific image! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww, what a scare, you really know how to amaze us!
    Glad that you're feeling better, take care of yourself and your lovely Nurse!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Another blogger falls to the 'flu! So far I've escaped, probably because the mean strain is the Hong Kong variety that hospitalized me back in 19haha, but my younger coworkers are dropping like leaves. So very glad you have The Doctor/Nurse to ply you with tea and toast.

    ReplyDelete