Wednesday, August 29, 2018

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 311                                                                                                                                                Here's The Countess from American Horror Story: Hotel. Or as she's know in other realms; Lady Ga Ga.

 

Ga Ga was pretty good in the role. The next American Horror Story is returning in September, and yes, Jessica Lange is back!


Got an e-mail this morning letting me know how to get notices when comments happen. So Google is watching us, good thing I'm not paranoid! I followed the link and should be seeing comments again. Thanks for stopping by.                                                                                                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. well, I have to be paranoid indeed, as I got that email and deleted it because I thought it was a hoax!. Obviously, I couldn't believe that google was taking care of anything!
    besos

    ReplyDelete