Sunday, October 14, 2012

 WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING

Sorting through this mound of clothes! Thursday night I piled all my clothes, minus pants and underwear in my sewing room.
I had a helper.......

or two. 

What was leftover: 2 bags for the thrift store and free to my assistants. #1 came by this afternoon and took 2 tops, 3 coats and a purse. #2 might be coming by on Wed.

All hung up, hm......looks like there's some room!

Shoes in their cubbies

Pj's, tank top and t-shrits all tidy

jackest and cookbooks in the pantry

Coats and wetsuits in the den. That wooden mask is from Haiti. Our house has 4 clothes. The one in our bedroom is The Doctor's.

Forgot I still had this. I made the peacock in 1975 and it will come off this sweater and go on something else

After all that hard work, I had to get a present! Dollar make-up! I've never used liquid liner, I have a shaky hand, so pencils are my friend.

And I still have 2 more days of fall break.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a productive break, with a little reward thrown in. Your cats sure do have great taste. Look at them on that fur! Come to momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! You certainly deserve a reward after that effort. I really need to do the same with my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have even more clothes than me - that's to be admired. Love your kitties too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, thank goodness for your helpers! You definitely deserve some dollar make-up after all that exertion! Loving the peacock. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't it feel good to get all organized! BTW...a lot of art did get burned...A LOT.
    XXOO
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of tidying, but at least you had help. Oh cats do love to "help" by sitting on stuff... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I thought I'd give a shout out. ;) I have seen you "around" and thought I'd say howdy, follow, and comment on that amazing pile of clothes! That is SO what I need to be working on!! Ugh.

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been looking for your blog for a while, and finally you have it linked to your profile-thank you!! I always like to put a face to the name, so to speak!! Thanks for following and commenting on my blog, and may I say I'd like to hear more about you.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy, busy, busy, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must feel sooooooo good to have a clear-out. I have clothes hanging in places not "intended" for clothing storage too - I had a giggle at the jackets and cookbooks in the pantry:). Beginner's tip for liquid liner, rest your elbow on a hard surface to help control the wobbles. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for decluttering! LIQUID LINER IS YOUR FRIEND! Remember to rest your hand on your forehead or cheek while you are applying - it's impossible to apply otherwise. Shoe us the results! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete