Wednesday, December 19, 2012

 WARNING: CHRISTMAS CONTENT

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 25


Clara and the Nutcracker Prince. I made these in the early 80's. I have the whole corps de ballet on the tree

I used this pattern
Yeah, my tree topper is a Barbie Christmas Princess.
Thanks for all the get well wishes. I've been feeling better the past couple of days, now I'm just resting up and getting cabin fever. I haven't had the flu in 10 years, which is probably why I hate being sick. At least I didn't have a bunch of social crap to do. Because this is a collage town, lots of people go "home" for the holiday break. All the social stuff happened 2 weeks ago. We are going over to Dogland for Christmas Eve and on to Rock Hill for New Years. Have a lovely week, because you'll need to be rested for my over dose Christmas day post. You've been warned!

4 comments:

  1. You know it's a sign you're on the mend when you get cabin fever! Great news!
    Those me-made decs are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree ornaments are fantastic, the hand-mades in particular. You must be feeling better - chocolate chili? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas Barbie and the Nutcracker decorations are great, hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete