Sunday, December 23, 2012

 BABY IT'S COLD!

Can't believe I've worn my new coat twice since I bought it. We've been having freeze warning here the past couple of days.

80's shoulder pads. My crafty sister-in-law made the Christmas tree pins years ago, I made the hat last winter.
Call me goofy, I don't care.
wearing: Jones of New York coat: $10.
              Lane Bryant jean skirt: very old
              Anne Klein funnel neck sweater: maybe $25
              yellow and green mittens from Afghanistan: bought in the 1970's
              hat, homemade with Rowan yarn
              Tree pin: gift from Karen.
No jewelry, I feel naked!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color combinations here. That mustard hat with your hair color is awesome! Sometimes the cold weather is actually tolerable with a pretty coat. You look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you too! I like the punches of colour in your pin and your hat and your mitts too. I'm with Joni - the coat makes the cold weather tolerable in every sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas my wonderful friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat was a fantastic find, you look gorgeous. No jewellery? I never noticed, you're forgiven! xxx

    ReplyDelete