Monday, December 24, 2012

 IT'S THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

Santa Tree. In the den

Vintage Santas

Christmas Around The World Tree. Dining room window
Tree in the living room. Before presents. Moved the furniture around, it's all cramped into my sewing room.

Homemade stockings

Left over prop from Carousal

My friend Sarah H. makes these pretty wreaths

Mr. Scooter Bug looking regal

"Gee, I'm bored"

"Maybe I'll play with this mouse"

"Damn, busted"

"Better pretend I'm napping" Miss Kini Cat trying to be good.


                                                        
Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for following my blog! Love you more than glitter and cookies!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your Christmas pictures and decorations!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Scooter Bug needs a big SQUEEZE!
    It's chrissy night here now! I'm just having my first drinkie of the day!
    Have a super time,sweetheart.XXX

    ReplyDelete