Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 108

You should see my dinning room table, it's covered in new to me weird dolls. I'm still waiting on a couple of boxes. So much for not buying anything. I'm going to wait until the rest of the boxes show up to start taking photos. I will have to reorganize the cabinet.


Shhh, she's sleeping. I've got no information about this one.


This not working hasn't set in yet, as I usually don't work in July. I'm sure I'll start feeling the change next month. Wherever we end up I still want to work. It's a whole lot of fun making costumes and being around theatre people. Cue "There's No Business Like Show Business"



4 comments:

  1. Oddball career move idea #1: Have you considered working a a professional wardrobe consultant for amateur theatre groups? Here in the Midwest we've many small theatrical companies operating out of former churches and cinemas. Few of them have ever had their wardrobe stock organized -- they "improvise" as needed.

    And even certain high-school productions would benefit from a "show-and-tell" session! Think of the illustrations for making period costumes you've shared with us on this blog.

    Or, you could write a book....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the "oddball" career moves. I should look into that!

      Delete
  2. Wake her up and ask her where she got her dress. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the best of luck to you, you'll all will alright, you need time adjusting i guess
    The same might happen to me D and have 7 years difference so he might resigned too soon!

    Keep well, hugs

    Arianexo

    ReplyDelete