Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 133

 

Geez, it's Wednesday already. So much for all the posts I didn't do. And welcome to my 2 new followers.

 

Let's go to Italy! Venice to be exact. I've never been, but I play Assassins Creed, so I feel (sorta) like I've been there.

Not a whole lot going on right now, which explains my lack of posts. I have been helping a friend sort through stuff for a yard sale she's having, but that isn't very interesting. Hmmm, maybe I need another vacation.




7 comments:

  1. Yes, another vacation, maybe to Venice? I can't believe you are up to Weird Doll 133. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm, maybe. I have more and bought a new one today!!!

      Delete
  2. The dolly maker did not skimp on this signorina's coiffeur!

    One is not surprised you've acquired another Weird Doll, Thorne. These cuties are addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at a $1.49 it would have been rude to leave her!

      Delete
  3. She's a beauty isn't she?
    Another holiday is always a great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete