Sunday, November 11, 2012

 14 FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

 When I started this blog back in July, I never thought anyone would follow it. Every time I start a new post and I see "14 followers" I'm struck speechless. To have such a wonderful bunch of women commenting and making me feel like I'm a vital part of the world is beyond awesome. Oh, crap, get to the point: Wednesday Nov. 14 is my birthday and to say "Thank you" I'm having a contest/ giveaway! Yeah, presents! Here's the rules: guess how old I'll be. The contest is open until midnight of the 14th. I have same dentist stuff on thursday morning, but I'll try to post the winner by thursday night(maybe friday, if I'm out of it) So, good luck and here's some recent photos.
Looking lovely
Looking my shoe size
Looking serious

14 comments:

  1. What a tough question. No reflection on how you look but going by previous comments you've left about music and fashion you've liked/worn before I'm going for 53.
    Happy birthday and good luck at the dentist. See you on the other side! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh blimey, that IS a tricky question, it would be awful to go in the wrong direction. And I am absolutely crap at guessing people's age from how they look, I can easily be 15 years out either way!
    I am guessing... 50. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you really going to make us do this? Okay, I'll risk it by guessing 48? Because I love gifts! But you could be anywhere from 40-53.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it funny. And I don't have a problem with age.

      Delete
  4. Oh, do I have to?? So I'll say 49. Congrats on the followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you sure you want us to answer? Because in one photo you look about 38, the second about 25 and the last one about 49. Fingers crossed I haven't offended you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make that 15 followers. :o)

    And I'm going to guess... mmm... 46.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops... forgot to add my email address. Do you need that for the giveaway? Anyway, it's jenergy2004(at)yahoo(dot)com.

      Delete
  7. Spirit age? I'd say 21. You shine!! The other number, well, it's just chronology, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dentistry on your birthday?! bah!

    You look like you're getting younger and younger. Must be all that steam from the irons, right? :) My guess.... 58.

    -Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Happy Birthday!! Let's see, I am always afraid at guessing birthdays! You do not look to me like you could have been doing theater for over 20 years, but knowing that...I'd guess about 44. And I agree with Clare -- pictures really do vary in how they make us look!!

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete