Thursday, November 15, 2012

 BIRTHDAY SWAG AND THE WINNER IS...........

Searching for my "lost" youth
Is it over there......

Or over there?

Nope, but age is just a number. I'm wearing my new maxi dress: Kasper retail $109.00 on sale $34.95. And a new lantern. It was so cold yesterday morning, I ran inside  and changed into warmer clothes. And yes, I have to right to bare arms.

New boots. Say hello to Armie, one of Ray's armadillos.

Fancy French smelly stuff and free samples

Hinged box for treasures

Goofy cards and the program from the art opening

More jewelry and a rocking video game

Purple flower pillow sham from Antropologie. I got a 15% off birthday coupon.
And winner is..........Mary-Alice Adams(aka Dr. Malice) She came the closest without going over(really Sarah H?) at 54. I turned 57 yesterday. And have no idea what that means. Or how to "act my age". Thank you so much for all the guesses and the 3 new followeres since Sunday.                                                                                                                                                        

We closed The Would-Be Gentelmen last night and I'll be posting for photos of the costume I've been documenting , "The making of" sort of thing. Hope it doesn't bore you to tears.                                                                                                               

Thanks again for following me and have a lovely weekend! Love and kisses and some hugs, too!

10 comments:

  1. I never would have guessed you were a bit older than me. You look younger from my monitor. ;)

    I LOVE the dress you're wearing, fantastic!! I love it with the boots too.

    Here's to a lovely weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know my math isn't all that great. :) I'll do ironing as penance. My ironing....

    Hope you had a good one. Arnie is adorable!

    -Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had such a lovely birthday - I LOVE that armadillo! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress -what a bargain. You have the right to bare arms and then run inside and put a jumper on. I love everything in this post. I love Gaultier, armadillos, that you're in your 50s but you play Assassins Creed, how cool are you? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know you had a good birthday. Love the peacock print dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased you had a good birthday (despite the dental work), that dress looks stunning and your pressies are ace. Well done to the lucky winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic maxi! Congrats to Dr. Malice. Love your bare arms too. Methinks you don't need to find your lost youth because clearly you've never lost it.

    ReplyDelete