Thursday, November 1, 2012

 DAY OF THE DEAD

The Death Jester came by

 

 

Hanging out at the new loading dock/ sitting area

 

My assistants and I have lunch every Wednesday and now we have a new spot. The loading dock is behind the wall

 

The Death Jester is really Chris, we tease him that for Halloween he should dress in a suit and tie and really freak people out. Patti-rice is wearing  a coat I gave her, so we asked if she was dressed as me.  Rebecca took the photos. It's crunch time of the costume shop ( 1st dress is Sunday), that means no days off for me until friday the 9th! Awe, theatre! We have a lonely day on saturday called "10 out of 12", it's a tech day and means you get a lunch and dinner break, but pretty much work from 9am to 9pm. I've been taking action shots of the one costume being built, I promise I'll have a post of that after the show is up. Which will look amazing , by the way. Yeah, show biz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 








9 comments:

  1. The death jester guy looks super creepy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant all of you.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet group lunching together. Wonderful! I really look forward to your action shots. I love theatre but she's such a taskmaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that costume is amazing!! your Frida eyebrows crack me up though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your Frida costume. A work of art! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says glamour like a loading dock! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've nicknamed the space "the prison yard", for all the gray blocks and concrete.

      Delete
  7. I miss the beetlejuice doll post, I'm sorry!But I can still comment on your beautiful Frida costume: it's perfect!!Great idea and you look amazing!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete