Thursday, November 8, 2012

IT'S OPENING NIGHT, Y'ALL!  


THE WOULD-BE GENTLEMAN. That's him on the chairs.
We made all this, including the corset .
  

Nobles on the left, servants on the right. Oh, yeah, we made all this.
  

This is about half the cast. The Gentleman and the servants. I lost track a 86 things we built for this show, which is why I get tomorrow off. More photos to come.
Photos and set design by: Ruth Brandvik  
                                                Costume design by: Esther Iverson

7 comments:

  1. Those costumes are incredible. Hope the show goes brilliantly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some incredible costumes you lucky lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe all the work that went into those costumes. They look amazing. I wish you could come out at the end of the show and take a big deserved bow with the rest of the cast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The costumes are fabulous! Congratulations! Wouldn't mind a rummage in the costume closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing costumes, the production looks fabulous. I hope you and the team feel really proud! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would totally wear those red/gold frilled culottes! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm impressed! That's a ton of work, and it looks brilliant! xoxo Lynn

    ReplyDelete