Friday, March 22, 2013

 AGENT GARNET REPORTING FOR DUTY.............

Let me see that price tag.  

in The Battle Against Boring

You paid how much????????????????????????

Looking for cropped khaki

 


All clear, still too cold.



Don't even start thinking about it
Put them back. Chopped pants only look good on supermodels

I said "NO CROPPED KHAKIS" and while were talking, No wire hangers
Now , let talk about polar fleece and sweatpants...........

My "Keith Richard" pants, silver with lurex, thrifted

What the heck else I'm I wearing? Military style jacket, really old: Lane Bryant.                                                          Black angora beret: gift from a student        

                                                         Cat pin: thrifted from a cat recuse: $2                                                                       Huge heart ring: Payless Shoe store              Join The Battle, is free!!!!!!!!                                                            

12 comments:

  1. Bwa-ha-ha!!! I love this post! Jacket, beret, pants, all perfect. With a kitty insignia brooch. Attitude, off the charts. Have you seen Desiree's recent post? You guys are in the same platoon! I especially love your photo "NO CROPPED KHAKIS" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean Field Marshall Desirree? Leader of the The Battle Against Boring? Yep!

      Delete
  2. Reporting too, lol
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a soldier of the individual fashion army for as long as I can remember so I'm definitely joining this battle...lets fight until we annihilate every last thread of greige! You look fab private Garnet ;)
    I've also got a couple of non-prisoners of war that would dearly like to come and live with you and be part of your weird doll collection...if you want them to jump into a box and travel across the pond then please drop me your address on frocktasia@yahoo.co.uk...please nudge me when you have mailed cause sometimes its delivered to the spam folder and I accidentally delete it, ta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn down presents? Who me? You'll be hearing from me right now.

      Delete
  4. I love your secret agent look! The coat is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we add wolf fleeces to the list?
    Love those trousers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added, and sweatshirts. How could I have forgotten sweatshirts?

      Delete
  6. I love this post, you look great in your fabulous jacket, hat and ponytails!I adore your attitude a perfect mix between military and mommy the dearest!
    Love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah yes--we must find the boring and get it out of our lives!!
    You look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete