Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 102

Egads! I've been so busy, I almost forgot what day is was. That's happens when you haven't had a day of since May 14th. 

Anyway, here's a male doll. He's made of cloth and is maybe from an Asian country. Maybe he's a rice farmer, I think that's what he has in his hand.


Mary Poppins opened with a fantastic weekend of shows. The tap dancing ( I love tap dancing) was awesome!  I'll have some backstage hijinks and show photos shortly. 

Hello, to my new followers!



5 comments:

  1. Love tap dancing? Me, too! And how nice that YouTube has finally acquired many of The O'Connor's musicals for those of us who do, including "the sad solo" in Walking My Baby Back Home. Gad, that man could dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for more pics of your backstage magic!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tap too!! Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. photos of tap dancing amor! he looks fed up,lol
    besos

    ReplyDelete