Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 103

 

I chose this doll for today because he looks like I've been feeling (and I feel about 103)

 

It's down to the wire for getting the last 2 shows open. Last night I was so tired, I went to bed at 8pm and got up this morning at 6am. And I'm still tired. 

I haven't posted any of the show photos because they didn't come out good and are being re-taken. The show on the other hand has been sold out......yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have backstage photos and will post then when I'm not sleeping.


Later.......


4 comments:

  1. Sold out! lifts the team's spirits -- but it doesn't get the costumes laundered and hung, does it? Dear worker bee, may one recommend honey in your tea and on your toast? A nasty germ may be sneaking up on you even as I comment...

    That is one very peculiar doll. Probably one of a pair. Dare say she looked tired-er.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have to do the laundry, that's the wardrobe crews job....bwahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Sounds like its doing really well. Take care of yourself and don't put that doll in your bedroom, it looks like it might come alive in the night and do something nasty. xxx

    ReplyDelete