Wednesday, August 17, 2016

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 212



Bow Wow! Ghost, Jon Snow's direwolf. By now, if you've been following for a while, you know I'm kinda nuts for Game Of Thrones. And I've gone crazy for these fun "action figures". I was looking around Amazon last night and some of the earlier ones of dead characters are selling for $200 plus!!!!!!!!!!




I'm not that crazy.


School started up last Monday and we'll be getting casts list tomorrow. This is always an exciting time around the Fine Arts Building.


I've been a tad under the weather for almost a month. On the second trip to the doctor it turns out that I have bronchitis. ( and I spelled it right!) I've got meds up the wazhoo, but feel ok.  It's one of those things that takes time to get over. As long as I stop having "coughing fits" in the middle of the night, I'll deal.



3 comments:

  1. I don't get the Game of Thrones collectible figures (but I don't watch the show either) I see a lot of quilters with them too. There are some dolls that bring in the bucks too - I guess a Kenner Blythe doll is the ultimate holy grail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "bug" is among us up North, too. The meds might help, but gallons of hot tea with honey and lemon make one feel better, faster. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete