Friday, March 22, 2019

SPRING BREAK SPRING BREAK SPRING BREAK                                                                                                                               Working at a university I can take off Spring Break week if I want, so I did. Went to visit a couple of friends who live in The Carolinas, one North and one South. My BFF live in South, we stayed with her and what do me and my friends do? Go thrifting, of course.                                                                                  
          
 Never seen these Fiesta ware plates before, so I had to add them to my dish collection. It would have been rude to leave them there. Seeing as the peacock is my spirit animal, had to get the purse, too. Hey the booth was having a 50% off sale!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
 I got a senior discount at Tender Hearts. Yes, senior discount at a thrift store. Both books were 99cents.  Without the discount, $3                                                                                                                                                        
 2 vintage shirt and a purple, not blue cardigan for $5. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the color right on the sweater.
Why did this German grocery store open a branch in Rock Hill South Carliona? The sock were gifts and so were the Jaggermiester shot glasses. The magic wand of bubbles was $1 at a craft store. My other friend is in grad school in North. We had a nice lunch at the Asian/vegan restaurant, then got a tour of the new costume building. A movie theater was turned into the costume zone. Lots of work room and storage space, but I'm not sure if a maze of rooms is a good idea. To many places for students to hide on in .

2 comments:

  1. Is that an Enid Collins' bag? It's beautiful. I love peacocks. The Dali book looks great.
    Lidl is huge here, their food is such good quality for the money. Their cheese is the best! x

    ReplyDelete