Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 72

 

Thanks for all the birthday greetings. My birthday is tomorrow, I just hadn't done an outfit post in forever. I am getting other gifts, we just thought it was funny that we had to buy that new heater/AC right now. The Doctor's joke was "Enjoy your, birthday, christmas, vacation, birthday, christmas gift!"



See? Another birthday gift. Kisses!!! Can't decide if this one is male or female. Malice sent this one and 3 beautiful Russian Christmas dolls, which will be posted on Weird Doll Christmas Wednesday. 



7 comments:

  1. He's a cute little guy despite the weirdness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again!
    Oh! really thought it was your gift (I'm joking)
    To respond to the comment you left on my blog about liking yourself...
    I think you look great- Love your hair and those retro glasses, you have a great smile - plus you have great talent, sewing! i wish i could!
    You create you and your team, mind blowing stuff, i'm so impress every time i see the end results -

    Arianexo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, my gorgeous.
    great doll, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the most strange beautiful monos.

    ReplyDelete