Wednesday, June 7, 2017

WEIRD DOLL WEDNESDAY, PART 250


A little over a month to go until season 7. Here's the true heir to the Iron Throne


Stannis Baratheon, brother of Robert. I know, if you're not a Game of Thrones fan, you have no idea what I'm talking about.



Here's something fun that happened last Friday night. I was at the opening night pre-show party and I was talking to one of the directors (who was also our theater area head for years) and he says to me: what's up with the dolls? One afternoon he was surfing around the internet and came upon this blog! He saw my photo on the side and wanted to know all about my blogging. Then he said "I saw my living room", in the post about the 2017 grads. The party is always at his house. 


So, stay tuned for show photos. And we got a new kitchen floor! That was a "fun" time.



1 comment:

  1. Fun times with the kitchen floor - glad you got through that with your marriage intact!
    I look forward to the show photos. That's so cool that your director tuned into your blog.

    ReplyDelete