Saturday, October 5, 2013

".........$20 IN MY POCKET"

 

On Friday, before work, I walked over to the Salvation Army and got 8 items for under $20. Here's the receipt  to prove it.

 Sometimes I think people don't believe me when I tell them what I pay for some of the dresses I wear. My new dress cost $2.99. Here's want else I got.....



 Vintage short sleeve man's shirt.......



 2 vintage sweater vests and a short sleeve turtle neck sweater


                 Wool sport coat. Geez, lots of brown and tan.



 My new dress. Which I hope I can wear next week. It looks way better on then on the hanger.


and a sweet cropped cardigan.


The 8th item is a pirate shirt from International Male which is hanging with the costumes for the next show.  It's the "puffy shirt" from that Seinfeld episode ( I've never seen that episode, but someone told me about it)


Until next time........

6 comments:

  1. great scores, I saw a pirate shirt the other day and now regret buying it. Yes I remember the Seinfeld episode. Looking foward to seeing you wearing the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tank tops, that's what us Brits call them!
    I bet that dress will look fabulous on! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes you SCORED!!! I can't wait to see you in hte dress--it looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, $2.49 at our goodwill here will get you a shoe lace. The prices here are ridiculous! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! people don't believe me sometimes too
    We have a $2 sale this week at Sally Ann's downtown Montreal
    For sure i will go!

    ReplyDelete